We would like to thank you all of you for the incredible year of 2014. A lot of fitness goals were reached, to be more specific Oitoo – Personal Training clients lost during this year a total of 340kg of fat mass, gained 432kg of muscle mass, took on 55 injured clients and helped them to be pain free for the first time in years, increased athletes performance (dozens of PB’s, MVP’s) and most importantly, without major sacrifices and a smile on their faces.
To all of you thank you for being awesome.
Now 2015 is here and my question is:
What’s your plan for this year?
To have some realistic fitness, personal or emotional goals makes all the difference in what you can achieve. Our advice is:
- Write down your main goal;
- Write down smaller goals, that you will reach on the way;
- Get the clarity of what you need to do to be successful;
- Take action! The right time is now. It’s not in 3 months time that you will be ready to open a trendy coffee shop in Shoreditch. Your demanding job in Mayfair is not an excuse for you not to get fit or have a life. If you are not healthy you will not be able to work. If you don’t take action you will never achieve anything;
- Believe. If you don’t believe in your fitness or personal goals you will not take action, therefore you will not get any results.
If you need a hand you can drop us a line. We would love to help you.